SAP Sales and Distribution
Visitor : 70
Invoice list is for generating single invoice document for multiple billing document. This is most common scenario when the customer may request for a consolidated single invoice rather than separate invoices and in addition there may contractual agreement to provide discounts if the sales volume target is reached. In such cases Invoice list is the easy way out.
Purpose of Invoice List
1. Consolidate multiple invoices for a payer under a cover page with a unique reference number
2. If consolidated discounts are applicable
3. Billing date of the invoice as required. (Can be entered with Invoice list is generated)
Invoice list can be generated after billing document is generated
1. Assign Billing document type to Invoice list document type (LR) and cancel Invoice list document types (LRS)
2. Validate if copy control for invoice list is set in VTFF.
Note : Item folder will not have any values
3.Make conditions type RL00 generally used for discount is set statistical in the pricing condition.
Pre Requisitie for Invoice List
1. Customer master --> Sales Area --> Billing Documents : Invoice date and invoice list date to be maintained
Steps for creating a invoicing list
1. Create multiple sales order against the same payer (VA01)
2. Create individual Billing Document and post accounting Document (VF01)
3. Create Invoice list using Tcode : VF21.
1. VF24 Can be used for generating invoice list using Worklist
2. Pricing procedure is not assigned to Invoice list document type , rather the pricing procedure used in billing document will be refereed to in Invoice list and value maintained in condition type RL00 , MW15 will be displayed in Invoice list
3. Accounting document will be generated during releasing of invoice list only when there is change in pricing condition due to additional discount or tax implications
4. Pricing condition used for invoice list (RL00..) is identified using a special indicator. In case new condition types to be added copy RL00